Friday, October 21, 2011

Initial Investment and Redemption : BDO Equity

: After reading some financial literature materials and blogs I was able to forced myself to finally try Equity - I have recently invested in BDO Equity which was started last June and succeeding months.

: Since this was my first investment, there were feelings of excitement and fear at the same time. Afraid that I may get losses and happy that I could get higher gains - I am aware that Equity are for long term investment as they say, for you to have better gains. But for me that merely new in this kind of industry I want to understand basic in and outs and knowledge of process of each every transactions.


: I have now understanding with PSEi, Stocks, Bonds, etc.. and able to read some graphs :D - able to do so I have created my first 'Investment Portfolio' which gave me details on my current investment.

: Due to previous crisis with Greece and other countries I have decided (tried) to redeem my Oct 4 investment and happy that I have gain 7% - I know that it was a small percentage but still gain is a gain and have experienced what financial mentor always quoted "let your money work for you" :D. According to BDO representatives credits would take place on the fourth working day to my account.

: I know that there are many things I still need to learn in this kind of industry but I am grateful that I already started my way to financial freedom :D

: HAPPY INVESTING !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment